Current Clay Arts (CAG) dues are prorated, depending on when you join. All memberships end September first of each year. If you join in Fall Quarter, dues are $80, Winter Quarter $70, Spring Quarter $60, and Summer Quarter $40. [Note: A 2.75% pricing fee is added for online renewals.]
To pay your dues, locate a payment envelope in the information rack at the ceramic arts studio and follow the instructions.
Current members - Renew your membership online (credit card only)Click the link below to renew. You must select a volunteer function from the list. Enter your selection in the box that says "Write a note to the seller" when checking out. Order CAG Membership Online
What you get with your CAG membership:
- Discount on Open Studio (open-studio times - about 30 hours per week for about 40 weeks per year, which is roughly 1000 hours per year)
- must be concurrently enrolled in clay arts class
- must be enrolled in the CAE Open Studio class
- there is a substantial discount if you are a CAG member
- Discounts on Master Potter Workshop fees
- Participation in two studio sales per year
- Participation in a number of outside exhibits/sales
- Your own copy of the bimonthly CAG Newsletter
- Opportunity to check out books and videos from the CAG library
- Help maintain clean efficient studio
- Donate two gift quality pieces annually to help raise money (beginners are exempt from this responsibility)
- Actively participate to help the Guild in its efforts to maintain a quality ceramics program.
At present there are about 125 members in CAG. Purchase of an Associate membership allows clay patrons to contribute to ceramics and receive the CAG newsletter for $25, a quarter of the normal annual dues.